Welcome!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I thought that it would be fun to start an open forum of survival topics and outdoor skills that others can refer to for information and instruction. I will post a survival topic or skill and give some information on it. I will also be posting excerpts from my survival manual that I have been writing. Feel free to comment on it, or ask about a topic that I have not yet covered. Even professionals can learn a new way to do something. In this way we can all help each other. If you have a specific experience that you would like to share please feel free to do so at your own risk of others' comments. If you disagree with someone please be civil and respectful. One last thing, please keep it "G" rated i.e., no foul language or inappropriate subjects. If you break the rules I will pull your post. So let's keep it clean and have some fun!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shaving Horse



Ok I was finally able to get enough time to finish my shaving bench and it works great! I like the fact that it folds up and I can put it away. I have been working 4 bows on it already since I finished it. I am going to post some pictures of it on our facebook page and if I can figure it out on here too :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Saw your sahve horse and want to construct one. Do youhave any plans? Thank you.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for the interest in the shaving horse. I found the basic instuctions on a web site that I really like for primitive skills ideas and it is www.primitiveways.com I hope that this helps and gives you a lot more ideas to work on. Have fun while you learn.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. https://www.shaveandtrim.in/8-best-mens-trimmers-you-could-buy-for-below-1500-rupees-in-india/

    ReplyDelete